Wednesday, October 21, 2015

October blooms

The garden is going great guns right now, with new flowers coming out everyday. It's a task keeping the water up to it though, it's been so dry.  Yesterdays rain was a welcome relief.

This is the first time I took my new camera out for a test run. At the end of my old cameras life, I took photos in manual mode pretty much all of the time. I didn't want to stop with my new camera, and well, I needed to jump in the deep end to make mistakes, to learn how it worked.

It frustrated me at first, but I am getting the hang of things slowly. I do still have to think about what I am doing and which buttons to push and tweak. Sometimes I am just staring at the bloody thing thinking, now how did I just do that?






















5 comments:

  1. Beautiful blooms, Alicia. That new camera gives a whole new depth to your pictures, I bet you are thrilled with it!

    Joolz xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You've just described what I couldn't put my finger on, new depth. To say I am chuffed would be an understatement!

      Delete
  2. Glorious photos of adorable spring as it blooms. Just lovely! Made me miss my old house's garden.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful, I envy people with fabulous cameras that can capture such beauty

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! So gorgeous!! My dad has an amazing rose garden was well so I can appreciate the work and time that goes into making these beauties happen!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for so much visiting, and even more so for leaving a friendly comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...