Thursday, October 11, 2012

Honey biscuits







Very, very, very nice Honey cookies

120 gr margarine
1 cup sugar
2 tblsp honey
2 eggs
1/4 tsp salt
1 cup plain flour
1/2 cup SR flour
1/2 tsp mixed spice 

Melt honey, margarine and sugar. Add this with the beaten egg, to the sifted flour, spice and salt, and drop teaspoonsfuls on a greased oven tray. Bake for 10 minutes at 170. They will be soft when you remove them, but firm up when they are cool.



Izzy is getting very good at this egg cracking bizo


Mmmmm, cookie dough.



7 comments:

  1. I have to stop reading your blog it makes me hungry!! These look yummy and easy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yummm!!!! Looks delish!

    Happy Thursday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are very delish. Thanks, happy day to you too :)

      Delete
  3. I always get hungry when I visit your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OOOH! The Beanie Babies will LOVE these cookies!

    Thanks for linking up with Super Sunday Sync!
    ~dawn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh thank you, I have just wandered upon you in my online travels and think I shall be making these cookies soon :-) thanks for sharing.
    Cheers A Girl In The World

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for so much visiting, and even more so for leaving a friendly comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...